Saturday, October 15, 2016

5,000 View Special - Being Us

It always blows me away whenever any of the stories that I write reach different milestones. To know that people take time away from their busy lives to read and comment on chapters is something that I will continue to be humbled and amazed by, and thankful for. 

But I'm not going to lie, this particular milestone, where Back to Life has reached over 5,000 views, feels different than the ones from the other stories. I started this side story because I couldn't get Trev to shut up. Any time I wrote a George or Jeff chapter, he'd comment on it by telling me what he'd do if he found himself in those situations. He would even comment when I read other people's stories. It got to a point where I realized that the only way that I'd get some relief was to give in and share his story. 

I never really expected anyone to read his story though, since I wrote it purely for my own pleasure and as I type this, it blows me away that people actually have. To know that people root for Trev, love him, have pulled for him and Pamela to get together, and want both of them to find happiness together. . .it makes me tear up and want to scream a huge "thank you" to everyone!

As he's done with every other aspect of his story, Trev had a very clear idea of what he wanted me to do for this special. He said, and I quote, "I don't want to stand in front of some stupid ass background and pose like you make George do." Which led me to ask what he wanted to do instead and I've tried to give him what he asked (although I did finally convince him and Pamela to pose for two pictures). 

So here's Trev's version of a special. Where he wanted to share glimpses of him and Pam together, sharing moments togther and being themselves with each other. And of course, he had a song in mind that I've provided for you to listen as you scroll through the pictures.

Thank you again for reading, commenting on, and supporting Trev's story! Trev, Pamela, and I appreciate it more than we could ever tell you!

Sandybeachgirl






~Being Us~











~ ~ ♥ ♥ ~ ~












~ ~ ♥ ♥ ~ ~














~ ~ ♥ ♥ ~ ~















~ ~ ♥ ♥ ~ ~











~ ~ ♥ ♥ ~ ~










~ ~ ♥ ♥ ~ ~






~ ~ ♥ ♥ ~ ~


Thank you to these and other amazing creators! It would be impossible to tells Trev's story without your creations!

Lot Credits
Forest Glaze Park - sanhammy
Hollywood Apartment III - pralinesims

Pose Credits
Piano Duets: 

Movie Watching:

Falling on Bed:

Viewing the City:
Stroll by the Fountain:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for using my poses! It makes me feel all warm and comfy inside that someone likes them!
    Once again, all the moments between these two are so real. Just makes me want to give them a hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping someone some where made piano poses that I could use and was so thrilled when I saw that you did!! They were perfect for what I needed too! Thank you so much for making and sharing them!!

      I wasn't sure about how it would all look, with just pictures of them doing things, and you'd think by now that I'd stop doubting Trev. . .So I'm glad that you like the pictures and that you felt something from them. :)

      Thank you again for making the poses! And thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Really love your pics. You don't even need any words for us to see how much they love one another! Excellent job! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I wasn't sure if it would work, but it's what Trev wanted so I went with it. :)

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  3. OMG finally they are a legit couple! *screams for joy* LOL! I laughed so much when you said Trev told you "Don't put me on a stupid background like you do with George." LMAO. He so would do that. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! He cracks me up with his smartass and very opinionated comments. I'm so glad their a coupe now! In my mind they have been for a long time so to actually now show readers who they are as a couple makes me soooo happy!

      Thanks for viewing and commenting, LateKnight!!

      Delete